I LOVE these days!
Home office – writing an article with Sofie about identity and space, being with the family, having a meeting with Irshad and talking about Balochistan (check the wikipedia link here), having a phone meeting and talking about an article for the Life at Home – good architectural examples of integration in Switzerland – sorry there is not much to mention, waiting for Moni to discuss the next steps of our upcoming super online platform – summary of our Shelter is not Enough exhibition, …
At it is only 6 PM! Still a lot to do : D
Not to mention the images from the Hotel Babylon‘s event from yesterday!
ps. some stuff which were mentioned today
- Cooking and eating together – JASS
- Cooking and eating together – Kitchen on the run
- Living together – Wegeleben
- Intercultural space and community – De Voorkamer
- Platform – Home not Shelter